||Blurry prints? Lines on copies? White spots on faxes?
Whatever your problem, Office Systems can fix it!
We pride ourselves on having a stellar service team. Office Systems is armed with caring and knowledgeable staff members who have a true dedication to service excellence. Our technicians constantly update their equipment knowledge and are always ready to give you the best advice and technical services.
We provide on-site office equipment repair and maintenance through both service contracts and one-time repair/maintenance services.
Contact us today!
Prior to calling us, you may wish to read the Helpful Hints below. You may be able to do your own troubleshooting!
1. Store all paper flat, do not store reams on their side.
2. Keep all partial reams of paper in the original wrapper.
3. Store all paper in a dry area. ie: NOT under an a.c.vent.
4. After installing your last bottle of toner, re-order immediately (please fax supply order form or call us if you do not have one).
1. Appoint a key operator where viable.
2. Refer to the users guide. It contains a lot of useful information.
3. Do not use any instrument to remove paper jams. This is an expensive practice that will cost you money.
4. Keep all staples and paper clips away from the machine.
5. Keep all consumable liquids away from the machines (ie. coffee, soft drinks, etc).
6. When loading paper into the machine, fan it every time and be mindful as to direction of the curl.
7. Do not copy with copier lid open.
Service (please call during our business hours - do not leave voicemail)
1. **Before calling, please turn machine off, wait 30 seconds and turn on again to see if the issue can be solved by resetting the machine.
2. Have the key operator place the service call.
3. Be sure to give a contact name for the technician to speak with upon arrival.
4. **Try to have sample copies of the problem for the technician to view prior to service.
If the problem is rectified before the technician’s arrival, please call and cancel the service.
Alternatively, you may wish to print this out and post near your equipment to prevent potential machine problems.
Click here to download
||To view the document you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.